Change It Up, May 6, 2018
Today we discuss what you need to know now that we are living longer and what this means when planning for the future.
Financial consultant, Cheri Blair, and Insurance agent, Roshanak Clune, join the show today to share important advice about financial literacy, retirement, Medicare, and making money last.
- Making financial literacy the norm for everyone rather than the exception
- Questions from the 2017 Retirement Income Literacy Gender Differences Quiz
- The 4% rule and how it can be used to keep income flowing through retirement
- Smarter ways to set up your investments and portfolio
- How retirement can be a loss experience for some people
- Different options for making your money grow
- Purchasing long-term care and what happens if you don’t use it
- Why we need long-term care insurance and why more people don’t have it
- The scoop on Medicare insurance and when it starts
- What you need to know to avoid paying penalties for the rest of your life
- The different parts of Medicare and what they each cover
- How an individual can qualify for Medicare through their spouse
- The open enrollment period for Medicare and when it can be done
- Supplemental insurance versus Advantage insurance plans
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!