Change It Up, July 7, 2018
Today we’re talking about wealth. Does it come from luck? Are people just born into it? Or, is wealth more about knowledge, planning, and taking the right actions in life?
Special guest Cheri Blair shares some real pearls of wisdom about money and the best strategies for you to improve your financial security. Why start tomorrow when you can start today? It’s never too soon to start thinking about your financial future!
As Cheri says… “Value your future comfort as much as your value your comfort today.”
- If wealth is most often based on luck or circumstance versus knowledge or planning
- Epigenetics and how the genetic signatures and responses to things in life are passed down
- Why some people can’t seem to get ahead or why it seems so much easier for others
- Different methods that can be used to shift your mindset and concerns with money
- Questions from the 2017 Retirement Income Literacy Gender Differences Report (RICP)
- Understanding more about inflation – what is it exactly and how does it affect us?
- Strategies for improving your financial security and transitioning smoothly into retirement
- The importance of having a diversified portfolio and what you should have in it
- Why women need to have an active role in financial matters versus relying solely on a partner
- How your long-term relationship could be potentially harming your financial literacy
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!