RADIO TONI, December 1, 2021
RADIO TONI with Toni Lontis
Prema Chuttoo is a leading-edge female entrepreneur passionate about advocacy for women in the IT sector globally. A proponent of gender equality and inclusiveness in the IT sector globally for women, Prema feels fortunate to be a role model for women in the IT sector and to this end established Rasu-IT, a company with strong foundations in embracing diversity in the workplace.
Prema founded Rasu-IT for the purpose of providing reliable, adaptable, savvy, and unique solutions to some of the most complex IT-oriented problems experienced by companies globally.
Rasu-IT is a consulting, implementation, and managed services provider that helps organizations improve their operational efficiencies, decision-making capabilities, and deployment of processes and systems utilizing SAP technologies based out of Mauritius, Africa with offices in Belgium, Europe.
Prema Chuttoo is also empowering women in handicraft by building a platform for them to sell their products.
She has also delved into the crypto world by being a certified trader on the Binance platform.
Outside work, she loves swimming, reading, and cooking. She travels a lot as well and she is an animal lover – has 10 loving dogs
1. You are joining us all the way from Mauritius, how is life on the island?
2. Tell me about being a woman working in IT and how you decided to work in IT?
3. Your ability to work remotely is one of the advantages of working in IT? What other advantages are there particularly for women?
4. You are building a platform for women to sell handicrafts can you tell the audience about that Prema?
5. As a contributing author in ‘The Mind of Female Entrepreneurs: how to think and act to success in business (Connecting Women Globally) you also write for other worldwide publications, why write, and what do you enjoy most about that?
6. Let's talk about your IT company, what you do, and how you inspire other women in IT?
7. One of the other things you do is as a crypto coach… what on earth is a crypto coach?
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.