Change It Up, 20/05/2018
Today we discuss flying with eagles and how what everyone does in even the smallest deeds matters and makes a mark on the world.
Speaker, Author, and Thought Leader, David McNally, joins us today to share how we can make our lives bigger and better through how we interact with and contribute to others. He shows us that you don’t need a big name, fortune, or to be on the cover of TIME Magazine to make a powerful impact.
- Why our words and our spirit have so much power over how we impact others
- How a simple compliment or acknowledgment can change someone’s whole day
- Becoming conscious of who we are and the energy we put out into the world
- The ripple effect of positivity that can change lives
- What stops a lot of people from believing that they’re enough
- Letting go of a hopeless victim mentality and soaring like an eagle
- Articulating your purpose to transcend the difficulties of life
- Taking responsibility for creating the future we want
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!