Transition Radio Show, 05/03/2018
Today we discuss accomplishing dreams one step at a time by finding our wings and flying straight towards success.
Our first guest, award-winning journalist Melinda Wittstock, shares how she overcame obstacles in her life and leads other women to entrepreneurial success by helping them achieve the right mindset to manifest the money and mojo they need to land their moonshot.
Our second guest, Denise Korenek, and her coach and three-time Olympian, John Howard, share the journey of getting Denise back on a bicycle after 23 years and helping her become the fastest woman alive by setting a national record.
- Living to your full potential and generating your dreams
- What stops people from stepping into their dreams besides fear
- The importance of clarity to move forward in life
- How people protect themselves through procrastination
- A 3-step process for dealing with change and achieving unlimited success
- The top ways that women tend to undervalue themselves
- Melinda's mission with her Wings of Inspired Business Podcast
- The biggest challenges that female entrepreneurs face today
- Developing the confidence to value ourselves and create value for others
- Why "mindset, money, and mojo" are so vital for female entrepreneurs
- Denise's story of setting goals that led her to break a national record
- How setting and accomplishing goals can affect you as a person
- The changes taking place in our culture and how women are leading in new ways
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.