Voices of Courage with Ken D Foster
Today we discuss the urgency of saving the threatened monarch migration.
My guest, Sara Dykman, works in amphibian research and as an outdoor educator, guiding young people into nature so they can delight in its complicated brilliance, and is the founder of BeyondaBook.org, which fosters lifelong learners, boundary-pushers, explorers, and stewards. She joins me today to discuss her journey of riding a bicycle 10,201 miles to learn about the migration and be a voice for the monarchs. Sara shares how and why the monarchs have suffered dramatic declines in recent decades, the challenges they are faced with, and how we can all help support the monarchs and protect them from extinction.
- What the annual, multinational, multi-generational monarch migration looks like
- Why the monarch population has suffered such dramatic declines in recent decades
- How everyone can help the monarch by planting native flowers, including milkweed
- The importance of milkweed and why planting it can keep monarch populations healthy
- How we can inspire our children to tune into nature so that they have richer lives
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success