Transition Radio Show, November 6, 2017
Today we discuss how to cultivate the perfect mindset to be an Entrepreneur and create wealth through kindness and commitment.
Our first guest, Jill Lublin, share advice on kindness and how applying it in everyday business can contribute significantly to building wealth. Our second guest, Robert Allen, talks about the values that drive success and the power of making strong commitments.
- Cultivating the perfect mindset to be an entrepreneur and create wealth
- What keeps people stuck with not being able to generate money in their lives
- Doing what is “reasonable” or “realistic” versus having dreams and big goals
- How the word “How?” gets in your way
- Kindness and building wealth – how do they combine?
- The benefits companies receive by actively practicing kindness
- What practicing kindness means on a corporate level and how it can be implemented
- Some of the best ways that people can tune into their kindness and apply it to everyday business
- ROI (return on investment) versus ROK (return on kindness)
- The power of giving and how it generates success for people
- The differing mindsets of entrepreneurs and employees
- The top values that drive success
- The 4 maps of happy, successful people
- The importance of making strong commitments
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Guest, Jill Lublin
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Success through Kindness, Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, and Referrals. Her 3 national bestsellers include: Get Noticed...Get Referrals (McGraw Hill); and the co-authored books, Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Jill is a master publicity strategist who has worked with over 100,000 business owners, authors, and other professionals to help them position their businesses, services and products for more profitability and more visibility. She is the CEO of a strategic consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience and she is well-known by ABC, NBC and every conceivable major media outlet nationally, as well as many internationally. In addition to her private consultations for executives, business owners, and authors, Jill teaches Publicity Crash Courses and Masterminds as both live events and live webinars.
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.