The Power of Synergy, 15/09/2022
The Power of Synergy
September 15, 2022
The Power of Function; Cooperating With Nature
Definition of Synergy
There is no neutral energy
Performance is not an issue for humans
The Challenge of Personality Profiling:
*Most People base their answers on what they currently do, but there’s a more accurate way to determine your true nature. What’s:
Make sure you are aware of what things in your life are truly authentic to YOU
The Baggage Check Story:
*Why it’s the perfect example for functionality. It includes all 4 functions
1. Sensing: Looking at and for specific physical things
2. Intuition: Knowing what’s not “what it looks like” INCLUDING people!
3. Thinking: Making the decision to look closer or tell someone that’s not acceptable
4. Feeling: Establishing trust with people; taking care of them
*General Focus: Sensing or Intuition?
1. Tangible is better, even if it’s bad
2. Literal is better, for practical reasons
3. Directions are not confusing
4. Hypothesizing is a waste of time
*Making Decisions: Thinking or Feeling?
1. Making people happy is best
2. Making sense is more important
3. Creating pain is bad
4. Self-neglect is habitual
4 Levels of Activity:
*Dominant: all 3 elements = happens naturally
1. Like breathing; you’re harmed if you stop for too long
2. 8 hours/day: minimum 50%
*Auxiliary: only 2 elements = needs motivation
1. Like eating; you need to do it to survive, just not all the time
2. 3-4 hours/day: 25-30%
*Tertiary: only 1 element = motivation and compensation
1. Like walking; it’s good to do, but not for too long
2. 2-3 hours/day: 15-20%
*Inferior: 0 elements = motivation and compensation and restoration
1. Like running; it’s good to do occasionally, but can actually hurt you
2. 1-2 hours/day: 5-10%
What are the different functions’ differences, when introverted vs. extraverted?
Being stimulated by everything as a tangible and gratifying personal experience, alone
Being stimulated by everything as a tangible and gratifying personal experience, socially
Looking at everything as part of supporting public harmony; safety and trust, alone
Looking at everything as part of supporting public harmony; safety and trust, socially
Objectively preventing problems as a crime prevention service, alone
Objectively preventing problems as a crime prevention service, socially
Taking care of other people as a personal service, alone
Taking care of other people as a personal service, socially
Ideally? Do your Dominant function 8 hour/s day:
1. Learn what activities qualify as your particular dominant function
2. Figure out how much you currently do; how much more you should
3. Gradually increase and decrease the activities; proportionately
*Baggage check is perfect for an ESTP
Lower-level activity? Do it in your Dominant Function way (once removed):
1. Include it in the activity’s function
2. Sensing/iNtuition in a Thinking/Feeling way: INTP example (tertiary sensing w/thinking)
3. Thinking/Feeling in a Sensory/iNtuitive way: ENFJ example (tertiary sensing w/feeling)
Can’t? Do it for your Higher Function reason (twice removed):
Have it as your primary motivation
INTJ: inferior sensing w/thinking
INFP: tertiary sensing w/feeling
Know how to keep yourself focused while you perform
Increase your endurance and performance time w/o exceeding a healthy amount
“I miss your face”:
*Intimacy: The value of emotional closeness
*PDAs: The invaluable health advantages of touch
*Personal Space: or just distance?
*Voice: how important is what we say? Or being heard? (“Would you?” example)
Dangers of Disconnection and Detachment:
*It means you are suffocating yourself, either internally or externally
1. Detachment: from other people
2. Disconnection: from yourself
Know what function the activity you’re doing qualifies as
Find a way to modify what you’re doing to make it “fit” your personality!
"Is relationship coaching right for me?"
Unlike conventional counseling, relationship coaching is about insightful education and listening more than talking.
Connection, communication, and accountability are the 3 elements to a successful relationship. All 3 are vital and perpetual. Relationships are about knowing yourself and understanding others so that what you share is healthy and beneficial--to you both.
Some questions to ask yourself:
Are you truly ready for healthy change?
Can you handle homework?
How honest are you with yourself?
How much support do you provide to others?
Are you qualified for a relationship?
Only YOU know the answers!
Learn about what's behind behavior. Information from "experts" can confuse people. It is inaccurate. If you attend an MBTI seminar, you'll walk away knowing AND understanding what people do, how they do it, and why they do it. You'll also understand yourself.
The Relationship Coaching program provides information, tools, resources, and support to set you up for success in every area of your life. Define your goals, know where you are, and create the path in life that YOU want to take. Check it out and take the Workbook that comes with it home with you for free!