Transition Radio Show, 29/01/2018
Today we discuss love and money – two of the most difficult areas in so many people’s lives.
Our guest, Glenda Shenkal, also known as the “True Love Guru,” shares helpful insight on finding true love and transitioning from the single life to a happily partnered life.
Our sponsor, Cheri Blair with MJL & Associates, talks with us about how women can take control of their finances instead of making a man their financial plan.
- Love – what does it take to have a good, loving relationship?
- Starting with self-love and valuing yourself
- Where does self-love or the lack of it come from?
- What people should do to prepare themselves for love
- The transition from single life to a happily partnered life
- Overcoming the grief that can come with being single
- Becoming a magnet of attraction
- 4 key concepts to integrate change into our lives
- Why women often struggle with planning for retirement
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.