Today we discuss finding the keys to healing your body and taking a new direction in your life.
In this episode, special guest Kerri Hummingbird talks about her Skills, Not Pills movement, and shares alternative healing modalities that can be used to help transform lives so that people do no longer need to rely on pills to cope.
- Changing habits in our lives through awareness
- 6 Steps for connecting with your own self through the power of healing
- What drove Kerri to start the Skills, Not Pills movement and what it’s all about
- Why we have such high pill usage in the United States
- How to grow and maintain health in a proactive way
- Suppressing symptoms rather than addressing the root cause of a problem
- Skills to heal in ways that you probably never thought were possible
- Becoming aware of the story that you tell versus the story you want to live your life by
- The excuses that people make to avoid the process of healing themselves
- Shifting consciousness through deep listening
- The first step in reinventing yourself
- The 3 skill sets you need to change anything in your life
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Kerri Hummingbird Lawnsby is the host of Soul Nectar Show a global inspiration forum sharing stories of connection to essence and living life purpose. She is a life catalyst, energy medicine practitioner, award-winning author and inspirational speaker. Kerri has over 20 years of experience in leading by inspiration, and a special passion for empowering women to be the artists of their lives.
She is certified in energy medicine by the Four Winds Light Body school, certified as a spiritual coach by the Artist of the Spirit Coach Training Program and HeatherAsh Amara, certified in empowerment and firewalk training by Sundoor, and certified as a Warrior Goddess Facilitator. She is the 2017 President of the Austin Chapter of the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW).
In 2014, The Indie Spiritual Book Awards conferred the honor of "Best in Category" to Awakening To Me: One Woman's Journey To Self Love, and in 2015 it won Pinnacle Best in Category for Self-Help and National Indie Excellence Awards Winner in Category for Spirituality. Her 2015 book From We To Me: Emerging Self After Divorce, reached #16 in the Divorce category on Amazon within its first week of being published. Kerri lives with the love of her life, his two children, and her two teenage sons in the Austin area. She works with clients around the world.
Prior to her career as a Life Catalyst, Ms. Hummingbird had a 20-year career as a technical and marketing communications consultant in both Silicon Valley and Austin high-tech communities. She has served in leadership since she began working, most notably serving on the Board of the Silicon Valley chapter of the Society for Technical Communication. She also inspired and led over 150 artists to open their studios to the public as the Executive Director of the non-profit Silicon Valley Open Studios in the Bay Area, California for several years in the early 2000s.
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success