The Sports Doctor is in! Dr. Robert A Weil, Sports Podiatrist, specializes in orthotics that improve alignment, stability, balance & performance. He has practiced podiatry & sports medicine for over 30 years in the Aurora- Naperville area and was recently inducted into the prestigious 2019 National Fitness Hall Of Fame. Dr. Bob has treated many of the world’s premier athletes from all types of sports. He is the host of “The Sports Doctor™” Radio Show. The show is now featured on BBS Radio Network, UK Health Radio Network & Sports 4 Fanz Radio. Dr. Bob was formerly on HealthyLife Radio and was also on WDCB public radio in Chicago for over 20 years. He has written articles for many newspapers & magazines and is a frequent guest on other networks. And his new book, co-written with Sharkie Zartman, titled '#Hey Sports Parents! An Essential Guide for Any Parent with a Child in Sports' - is now available on Amazon!
Join the Sports Doctor and his great guests for important topical information for injury free exercise, wellness and sports performance for both adults and kids. Frequent topics include, the role of the foot in sports, all aspects of sports medicine including, proper sports shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.
Prior to establishing Naperville Physical Therapy, Mary managed a hospital-affiliated rehabilitation clinic in Elmhurst, where she was raised. Since graduating in 1988, she has concentrated her practice in orthopedic and sports rehabilitation with a special interest in fibromyalgia/chronic pain and sports injuries. Mary participated in volleyball as a collegiate athlete and as a high school and grade school coach. She is a certified specialist in ASTYM, a highly effective treatment for chronic tendonitis. Mary is the proud mother of Sean, Colin and Kathryn.
“The physical therapy profession has gone through many changes in the 25 plus years that I have been an active member of it. I am truly grateful every day that I own FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers – Naperville, not only for the phenomenal staff that have chosen to work for my husband Gary and me, but for the amazing patients that continue to surprise and lift up our practice in more ways than I can mention."
For the past 20 years, we have been on the leading edge of the latest technologies at FYZICAL (formerly Naperville Physical Therapy).
- In 1994, we were one of the first privately owned clinics in Naperville. Today, we are now the longest lasting clinic in Naperville.
- In 1996, we became the first clinic in the area to offer lymphedema treatments.
- In 2001, we were the first clinic in the Western suburbs to be certified in the ASTYM process, the first tool assisted technology that no one else was providing at the time.
- In 2003, we became one of the first therapy clinics in Naperville to offer custom foot orthotics.
- In 2010, we had one of the first trained dry needling therapists in the state.
- In 2011, we had one of the first Schroth trained therapists in the state.
- In 2013, we became the first therapy clinic to offer the nutraMetrix supplement line to patients.
- In 2014, we became the first FYZICAL clinic in Illinois.
All of these additions were based on thorough research, significant training and sometimes a gut feeling. At FYZICAL we have established a highly experienced staff in a state-of-the-art clinic that truly cares for the entire patient – not just a broken body part.