Universal Soul Love, 23/02/2016
Dr Lana and Det David Love talk to Author Jay Hall about his "Young Earth Theory".
How old is the earth and who cares? Rick Perry, Ben Carson & Marco Rubio all confronted the age of the earth controversy. My shockingly bold new book provides the answer – based on history and science! My book provides a significant motivation for the School Choice movement. Should we waste billions on funding research based on the dominant old earth perspective? I also deal with bullying in chapter seven. Do you remember 2012, the exciting Emmerich film? This was based on the Pole Shift concept which Einstein praised. Catastrophism implies a youthful planet. Did you see Japan Sinks (2006)? This was a scifi disaster movie, but is based on real science and involves extreme plate tectonics - this is consistent with Young Earth Science (YES).
Jay Hall M.S. (Math, 53 hrs. Science), Asst. Math Prof. - Howard College
Jay Hall is Assistant Mathematics Professor at Howard College in Big Spring, Texas. He has a Master of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Oklahoma. Hall has 53 credit hours of Science courses in various disciplines. He has taught at the High School, Technical School and Community College levels. He also has experience in the actuarial field for a number of insurance and consulting organizations.
Hall has previously published Calculus is Easy: https://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Easy-Jay-Hall-ebook/dp/B00B3YWYNI/182-5965211-3145837?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0 and has a paper on MathWorld:
He is also a proud member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.
You may contact Jay Hall at YoungEarthScience@yahoo.com
Our Internet talk radio show will discuss issues that involve consciously creating the New Earth Paradigm. The purpose of this show is to raise the conscious vibration of the planet to a higher level by sharing ideas and practices that:
- Increase spiritual awareness
- Advance personal growth and development
- Explore the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Develop self-sustainable living communities and self-sufficient living practices
- Encourage individuals to reclaim their personal power
- Advocate post-feminism ideas through the re-unification of the Divine Feminine Essence and the Sacred Masculine Source
- Form and maintain healthy romantic partnerships
- Promote a message of universal love