Transition Radio Show, June 27, 2017
Today we discuss transitioning through the ups and downs of money.
Our first guest, Shirlene Reeves, talks about the importance of selling from the heart. Our second guest, Lesa Artzberger, shares some great tips on how to make money last through retirement.
- How money controls our lives – Everyone worries about money
- Why we should surround ourselves with people we want to emulate
- Becoming aware of personal vibrations and their impact on our lives
- Building relationships for sales the right way
- Reasons behind why most people can’t make sales
- Vehicles that can protect you from the ups and downs of the market
- Smart way to save and make your money grow
- Retirement vehicles – How to keep your money safe
- Educating and empowering women about money
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton – Why it’s important to get educated when it comes to finances and who can help
- Check out Shirlene’s Personal Development Sales Seminar: Compel Don’t Sell: The Art of Selling With Heart
- Shirlene’s “Compel Don’t Sell” quiz, designed to support entrepreneurs, coaches, and small business owners determine who they are in the sales process:
- “Wine, Women, and Wealth” event hosted by Benefits By Artzberger: Network with women, drink some wine together, and discuss secrets about money. Contact Lesa on Facebook or at her website if you’d like to attend! Next event is July 12th, 6 pm at Guild in Cardiff by the Sea, CA.
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611 For your financial services
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.