Change It Up, July 21, 2018
Today we are talking about using affirmations vs. “afformations,” and how our thoughts and beliefs create the reality we live in.
Special guest Noah St. John (who is a true hero of mine!) joins us to share his discovery in finding a way around the subconscious mind to bring forth disempowering thoughts and shift them to our conscious mind where we can actually change them. For millions of people out there, though very positive, affirmations just don’t seem to work. Noah shares the missing piece that can help us all get the results that we desire in life.
- How the subconscious mind can be our best friend or our worst enemy
- Using Neuromuscular Feedback to determine what’s going on in the subconscious mind
- Getting the subconscious mind on board with accomplishing your goals
- How the idea of “afformations” came to Noah and why this discovery is so huge
- Affirmations vs. afformations and the missing link in shifting positive thoughts into change
- Why affirmations don’t end up working at all for so many people
- Asking empowering questions that lead to phenomenal answers and create a great life
- How the subconscious mind works against us when it comes to using affirmations
- Bridging a belief gap by using powerful afformations
- Shifting disempowering thoughts from our subconscious to conscious mind to change them
- “Stuckness” – What it is, what causes it, and how we can fix it
- How much our “head trash” is costing us and how we can kick it to the curb
- The hidden connection between habits and money and why it’s so important
- Mastering our inner and out game to great maximum success
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!