Change It Up, 08/09/2018
Today we’re talking about expanding in our later years of life rather than feeling stuck or stagnant by limitations.
Not only is Don Meredith the man who gave me my start in radio, he’s also one of the early pioneers of the DST 1031 Exchange Industry. He joins us to discuss a beneficial investment option for property owners looking to transition out of the management and maintenance of a property while receiving a monthly income with no tax obligations. Don also talks about life after 50 and shares how he’s silenced limiting beliefs, revived old dreams, and expanded his life in many ways.
- Finding meaning and purpose in our lives after retirement
- The importance of expanding as we grow older and not allowing our life to become stale
- An overview of using a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) as an exit strategy for property owners
- Who is and isn’t a good candidate for a Delaware Statutory Trust
- The sacrifices that we make in life when we are tied down by obligations and doubts
- Finding the secret sauce to self-discovery and exploring our interests
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!