RADIO TONI, April 13, 2022
RADIO TONI Every Day Business with Toni Lontis
Mat Boyle for O2O - Online to Offline
There is one thing that separates those who have an abundance of new clients and those who don't...It's Strategy
- They have the right strategy to consistently prospect for new business opportunities.
- They have the right strategy to consistently follow up on old leads and customers.
- They have the right strategy to consistently market to their databases.
- They have the right strategy to consistently build and engage with audiences across multiple platforms.
It's not complicated, but it does take the one thing most sales teams lack and that's TIME.
See, it's the gap between what you know needs to happen every day to be successful and what you're consistently able to achieve which determines your level of sales success.
So how can Mat and the team at O2O help?
With the right systems in place it's easy to build your own Outsourced Business Development team to create a cost effective solution to ensure your team performs at the highest levels of productivity and profitability.
We can help you...
- Build Direct Response Teams To Engage With Customers Through Online Chat
- Create Strategic Outbound Prospecting Campaigns
- Database Marketing Campaigns To Maximize Your Contacts
- Relationship Campaigns To Drive Referrals
- First Response Teams To Improve How You Handle Incoming Leads
- Follow Up Strategies For Long Term Sales Pipeline
What Makes Us Different?
In any campaign, the key to managing consistency is to combine simple, repeatable systems with an integrated software solution.
This enables you to measure every step, manage quality and drive maximum results.
So before we even begin to build a team, we work with you on the foundations to ensure there is an effective process in place, all the training tools and the best software solution to manage the entire process.
Only then are you ready to start recruiting your team.
So let's connect and see how we can help.
Questions for the Guest:
1. Mat I wanted to start the show with a bit about you and your journey in business because its and interesting one, tell me about your journey in business? It started in sales…
2. Often in business there comes a time when what we have been doing changes. What was that pivot time for you in 2015 – what happened, and what was the result?
3. That pivot in business has to led to a bigger mission and vision, what’s that Mat?
4. How does O2O help businesses, what are the key benefits of working with you and the team?
Increase Sales Activities
Gain More Leverage of Time
Generate More Leads
Increase Sales Conversions
Increase Revenues and Profits
Lower Sales/Acquisition Costs
Making An Impact In Communities Through Our Socially Conscious Model
5. Lets talk about what it takes to stay in business today? Profit lever framework, systems, support teams leadership and accountability
6. What does your ideal client look like and why?
7. What are some of the biggest results you’ve achieved for your clients?
8. What does the future hold for Mat and the team at O2O – tell me about the bigger vision and mission, paint me a picture.
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.