Happiness Hangout, November 29, 2017
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters will be discussing how to lower holiday stress with the help of your loved one. Instead of getting annoyed, learn how to work together in harmony to have a much more peaceful holiday season.Guest David Schroeder, LMSW and Life Coach will be joining me.
David Schroeder, LMSW, CPC is a clinical and spiritual social worker and professional life coach. In his private practice Transition Pathways, David offers a variety of techniques to assist individuals, couples, and groups in finding healthy pathways to love, higher awareness, and greater potential. He conducts workshops and retreats on topics such as: Spirituality and self-esteem, The Path to Conscious Relationship, The Power of Being, men’s issues and more. David is also the author of book: Just Be Love: Messages on the Spiritual and Human Journey. He conducts workshops around the books themes.
David has a wonderful loving wife, Terese and two grown sons, who are all full of passion and dedication to serve others. He also enjoys time with his curious and energetic grandchildren.
David lives in Grand Rapids, MI. and enjoys traveling and exploring sacred sites around the world. He values helping others, time with family, friends, walks in nature, meditation and connecting with Source.
In David's own journey, he has learned the importance of self-love, acceptance and honoring his perfection within his imperfections.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.