Voices of Courage, April 28, 2019
Today we discuss bringing forth the courage and vulnerability to understand our strengths while transcending our fears, failures, and limitations.
Do you think that everybody possesses courage, or is it only in a few brave hearts? I've found that only those that can be vulnerable can express courage.
Courage is not merely an act of will, it's a robust presence that dwells within all of us - it's a powerful force. In fact, it's a force that if applied in your life will take you to levels that you never even thought were possible.
My first guest, Tracy Sundlun, is best known as one of the founders of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series in 1998. He joins me today to discuss the mindset and core traits that set Olympians apart from others, and how we can all reach our full potential and excel in life.
My second guest, Rabbi Joshua Hammerman, is the spiritual leader of Temple Beth El in Stamford, CT. He joins me today to provide insight on how we can transcend our limitations, grow from failure, and have the courage to see ourselves objectively in order to be the best version of ourselves.
- How being vulnerable and acknowledging our weaknesses brings forth our strengths
- Stepping into fearlessness and making the choice to step outside our comfort zones
- Overcoming fears and the limiting beliefs that hold us back from our full potential
- How the mindset of an Olympic athlete differs from the rest of the population
- Why passion, character, and the right environment are needed in order to excel
- How we can work towards becoming - and remaining - a mensch in today's world
- Transcending our limitations, growing from our failures, and improving ourselves
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success