Change It Up, 18/08/2018
Today we’re talking about empowering women that are suffering through pain in their lives.
Whether you’re having painful intercourse or a painful discourse with your partner, we have some important things to talk to you about. One thing to keep in mind is that whether pain is felt mentally, physically, spiritually, or so forth, it’s all interconnected.
Gynecology and Obstetrics specialist and advocate of women’s health rights, Dr. Neysa Whiteman, works with women to help create happiness through a healthier body and life. She shares valuable information about genetic testing for breast cancer, hormonal changes, and Dyspareunia.
Women’s Empowerment Mentor & Transformational Leader, Rosie Aiello, helps to empower women to take themselves and their children out of toxic relationships. After spending nearly 25 years trapped in an emotionally abusive relationship, she now shares how she engineered an international escape to save her and her daughter from domestic abuse.
- Dealing with different levels and versions of pain in our lives
- Looking beneath the surface to find underlying reasons for pain
- Using genetic testing to identify women who have a higher risk of breast cancer
- Different options available for women to lower their risks of breast cancer
- Women suffering from Dyspareunia (persistent genital pain/painful intercourse)
- The importance of being vocal with doctors instead of sitting in silence
- Why some women suffer silently or unknowingly in toxic relationships for years
- Some common warning signs of narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths
- The cost of being too nice, playing small, and not setting boundaries
- Key strategies for reclaiming our voice, confidence, courage, and life
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!