Your audience will be inspired and enaged by Doug Noll's stories of peace in places of great darkness and despair. He is an experienced media guest and hosted his own radio show for over 8 years. Doug as appeared seveal times on Coast-to-Coast, Fox Televiison and many regional terrestial radio shows. Doug is a high energy, intelligent speaker, who teaches and inspires audiences of all types. Doug can talk on the following topics:
- Turning murderers into powerful peacemakers, the Prison of Peace story
- The three tricks of being a master negotiator--and you will be able to run circles around Trump with these.
- How to de-escalate any emotional adult or child in 90 seconds or less
- Why we make bad decsions and what we can do about it.
- How to listen to someone who voted for the other candidate
- Tha oriigns of violence and what you can do about it.
- How you can develop emoitonal intelligence quickly and transform your life
Your audience will want more of Doug after every show.
Doug Noll, lawye turned peacemaker, author, and speaker, helps people solve difficult problems and teaches people how to do what he does. HIs work includes training murderers serving life sentences to be peacemakers and mediators in maximum secuirty prisons, as well as working on deep and intractable business, community, and internatoinal civil conflicts. He teaches as an adjunct professor at the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution at the Pepperdine School of Law, has authored three books with a fourth on the way and numerous articles on the neuroscience of peace and conflictn negotiation, conflict de-escalation, and emotional intelligence.. Doug has been honroed for his unusual and innovative work as a California Lawyer of the Year, a Purpose Prize Fellow, and Best Lawyers in America Lawyer of the Year.