Relevant Talk with Athalia Monae and guest Andi Simon
The Simon Initiative for Women Entreprenuers
Who is Andi Simon?
Andi Simon is a Corporate Anthropologist who helps executives see their companies with more observant eyes, achieve “aha!” moments, and discover new and profitable opportunities. By applying the concepts, methods, and tools of anthropology to business environments, she turns observation into innovation and revitalizes businesses seeking growth.
- Founder and CEO of Simon Associates Management Consultants
- Author of On The Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Business to New Heights
- 20 years as senior executive in healthcare and financial institutions
- Trained practitioner of Blue Ocean Strategy® and Innovation Games®
- Sought-after professional speaker and workshop facilitator
- PhD in Anthropology, tenured Professor in American Studies and Anthropology
- Visiting Professor at Washington University in St. Louis
Conversations to encourage, inspire, uplift, and inform!
I always find that great conversations, laughter, learning, and positivity are some of my biggest “pick me ups”.
This show is for anyone who’s looking for encouragement, inspiration, and upliftment, which the host and guests will provide. The conversations will span across many different topics that will hopefully make a positive change in someone’s life by providing information that will assist in someone’s healing process, information that will take you to the next level professionally or personally, provide that “aha” moment, clarity or simply just a much-needed positive outlet.