RADIO TONI, 23/03/2022
RADIO TONI Every Day Business with Toni Lontis
Alternative and Authentic - Success Being You
Jem Fuller coaches and facilitates for CEOs and senior leaders across government, private, and Not for Profit sectors. He helps develop more mindful and conscious leaders with healthier workplace cultures.
Jem is also the founding director and facilitator of his own international leadership retreat company. He takes leaders away on Conscious Leader programs to the remote Indian Himalaya, Bali, the Kimberley, and Costa Rica.
Jem has led a very colorful life. From years of barefoot backpacking around the Indian subcontinent to senior leader with a multi-national company, he has been to the extremes.
Jem has worked as a Reflexologist, Chinese Masseuse, Reiki Practitioner, kindergarten teacher in Asia, a global tattooist, fire dancer, motorcycle courier, actor, singer/songwriter, travel consultant, and prior to commencing his coaching practice, in senior corporate leadership.
Jem completed high school at Xavier College, Melbourne, and has since studied various healing arts, Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Human Behavioural Profiling.
WELCOME to the show Jem!
Questions for the Guest: these are a guide only and we will just have a conversation and go where it goes.
1. Let's take the audience on the journey of Jem its an interesting story – from barefoot wandering on the Indian subcontinent to leadership retreats and coaching senior leaders and executives. It gives you a unique and broad life perspective – does it help to have that diversity of lived experience when leading other leaders?
2. Your new book, The Art of Communication for Thoughtful Men is already receiving rave reviews across the planet can you share with the audience the inception of the book and why it was important to write from this perspective?
3. The book is both men and women and you’ve been surprised at the response from women, can you tell us how the book is assisting men and women navigate these challenging times?
4. Communication is key across life and business and an integral part of executive life. What are some keys to communication for senior executives?
6. Jem there is an increasing move for executives to incorporate a spirit of higher life perspective in their management style. Can you reflect on how this has played out across your coaching programs with senior leaders?
7. I’ve had some powerful conversations with men and women across the planet recently around Emotional Intelligence. What does EI mean to you Jem?
8. We live in challenging times Jem, how do you see leaders evolving at this time to deal with all the challenges?
9. What's the bigger vision and plan for Jem Fuller, what does the future hold?
10. How can executives and leaders work with you?
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.