RADIO TONI, 02/02/2022
RADIO TONI Every Day Business with Toni Lontis
Guest, Mario Bekes, You Don’t Need Anyone
1. Let’s start and the beginning and talk a little about your life and how you got into business? Childhood, communism, war, military training, coming to Australia,
2. How did the GFC impact you?
3. What happened to your son at that time?
4. What changed for you then?
5. Let’s talk about investigations, interrogations, and information risk?
6. What does resilience look like for you?
7. What is fear, are you afraid and how has that fear influenced you
8. Running your own business, what can you share with the audience who decide to start their own business?
9. How do women connect with you, Danni?
10. Tell me about your vision for the future?
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.