The Author and Artist Hour, 23/11/2021
Radio Toni A Conversation with Kez with Kez Wickham St George
Karen McDermott is a heart-driven Publisher, 3 major publishing companies and author of 30 books, an inspiring entrepreneur, a busy mum of six, radio host and master in the law of attraction and so much more.
She is dedicated to helping you find your story and just as eager to enfold you with her authors' groups for the support we all need as authors.
Karen has won many awards in ausmumpreneur, as a speaker on the TEDx stage, as an international entrepreneur holding many retreats at Crom Castle in Ireland, Karen is a firm believer in the law of attraction, each of her four books with four more to be published on this topic. Today we will introduce her recent release and best seller The law of love.
1. Please tell the audience how you discovered your why in life was it a light bulb moment? Or was it more of an adventure
2. Why the law of attraction Karen, what was it that attracted you to become a master of this.
3. The recent release was the law of love, what has been the reaction from your many readers.
4. On page 32 of this book there is a paragraph that says, You always want the best outcome for everyone involved, is this how the law of love works?
5. Tell us about your transition from Ireland to Australia two very diverse countries
6. These four books are truly inspiring Karen each one very powerful, would you call the book's inspirations to practice or a self-help book
7. Karen you are an accomplished Author in these four books, what is the next one called and when is the next one due out
8. Lockdown certainly changed the way we communicate with each other; would you agree that the Law of attraction can be communicated online
9. How closely do you work with your clients Karen?
10. If another wants to publish their book with you what is the very first step they can take?
Kez is ever the storyteller and a popular speaker at many local events; However mentoring others to tell their stories has become a large part of Kez’s life, running creative writing workshops for those that have a story to tell.
Encouraging and mentoring others to follow their passion for writing has resulted in four of her writing protégés becoming published authors. Kez also invites published authors in fiction to contact her, as she enjoys introducing their work to Facebook and Instagram by video.