Change It Up, June 9, 2018
Today we are going to change it up by having a panel of men discussing male sexuality and some of the pitfalls that many men these days are falling into as a result of changing times.
Special guests Joshua Shea and Tony Overbay join us today to discuss the ever-growing problem of pornography addiction, the psychological pain that often leads to addictive behaviors, and why we need to be able to talk more openly about addiction and mental health so that people can get the help they need to live happier, healthier lives.
- Male sexuality and the pitfalls that men are falling into as a result of the changing times
- The unreconciled loss that is often buried underneath addictive behaviors
- The magnitude of pornography addiction in our culture today
- How pornography is used just as substances are in the form of a soothing mechanism
- Why men (and women) are turning to pornography and how it affects them
- Substituting positive behavior for addictive behavior
- Why we need to remove the negative stigma and address these problems with our children
- The importance of speaking out and letting others know you suffer from pain and addiction
- Becoming comfortable in our own skin so that we can enjoy our lives
- How someone can recover from a pornography addiction and why it’s so critical to get help
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!