Change It Up, July 8, 2018
Today we’re talking about love. From healing and transformative self-love, to relationships filled with hot and sacred love that lasts – we’ve got you covered!
My first guest, Kay White, shares her 30-year long journey with suffering from alcohol, drug, and relationship addiction. She was able to shift herself from being an unhappy woman with a victim mentality, to a grateful and empowered woman who truly loves herself. Through her own recovery, Kay created Villa Kali Ma – A Place for Transformation, for women in recovery, that’s all about love and teaching people who are dealing with addiction to love themselves.
My second guest, Emunah Malinovitz, has studied love, sex, and how to have passionate relationships for over 20 years. She’s committed to helping people truly have the relationship of their dreams, and her proven methods have turned marriages around and brought what she calls “wholemates” together. Emunah shares what it takes to attract the right partner, along with secrets for how to have hot love that lasts instead of something that quickly fizzles out.
- Addictive disorders and the effective tools of energy psychology
- The unhealed, unreconciled grief that’s usually found behind addictive behavior
- Kay’s story of healing and recovery after suffering from addiction and chronic pain for 30 years
- What’s different about the approach Kay uses at Villa Kali Ma (residential treatment center)
- The medical model that’s being used today and how it focuses on symptoms vs. solutions
- The importance of support in recovery and the need for a fundamental change
- Getting into the subconscious and healing through retraining your thought process
- How often our behaviors and responses are dictated by beliefs in the subconscious mind
- Making our relationships a priority to create sacred love that lasts
- Getting whole before trying to attract the right partner in your life
- Learning to let down our walls and become vulnerable in facing fears of intimacy
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!