Voices of Courage, 29/04/2018
Today we discuss habits that form courage and what habits may be stopping you from being all that you can be.
In this episode, special guest David Blanchard talks about how negative habits can be neutralized and success habits installed to reprogram your mind for optimal success.
- The importance of having more wisdom vs. more information in this world
- Having the courage to go within and take your life to a completely new level
- The habits that either empower or disempower us
- Acknowledging bad habits and discovering how to actually change them
- Og Mandino and his powerful book, The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Choosing to change yourself instead of your circumstances
- Some of the most dangerous habits that a person can have
- How to get on and stay on the success tracks of life
- Overcoming negative habits and installing success habits
- Identifying where our strengths and challenges are
- How to dispel negative dialogue and increase personal power
- Creating higher expectations for yourself in a healthy way
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success