Transition Radio Show, September 11, 2017
Today we discuss positive changes that come out of tragedy and the power of positive thinking.
- The day of 9/11 and how it was a major grief experience for the whole country
- How to encourage positive change after experiencing tragedy
- The power of human connection
- How we are showing up in the world and finding ways to improve
- Fear and fear-based thinking – How it impacts the mind
- Two important questions to ask yourself when you need to change your mindset
- Changing fear-based thinking into love-based thinking
- Two inspiring acronyms for F.E.A.R.
- Changing your thinking from “What if?” to “What is”
- 10 things you can do to take control of your fear
- The power the talking to others and being a good listener to those in need
- Facing pain to make positive change and recover from it
- Leaving a mark on the world and focusing on the good that comes out of tragedy
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.