The Getting Real With Hilary Show, August 15, 2023
The Getting Real with Hilary Show with Hilary Burns
Guest, Dan Holmes
How would you like to love your yard, lower the cost and effort of it's maintenance, and be helping the bees, pollinators, ecology and environment?
Dan Holmes has the answer to how to do this. He is a horticulturist and owner and landscape designer at Holmes Fine Gardens in Newtown Connecticut. He has been passionate about plants since he was a child. His passion, knowledge, commitment and energy blew my mind.
I learned about:
- how native plants can help the birds, bees, bugs and our food source
- where ticks are found and how to avoid them
- organizations that help people use their own plots of land to help the future of our country
- pollenators and how native plants are beautiful
- by planting in certain ways, you can lower the cost and time needed to maintain your yard
Daniel's passion and knowledge is contagious and this interview will show you how you can use your home to save the planet. This interview was fascinating and life-changing for me. I hope you enjoy it.
The Getting Real with Hilary Show is a weekly show where ordinary heroes tell their extraordinary stories of how they have triumphed over unexpected challenges. The show is fun, entertaining, and inspires audiences to get real, get connected, and create a life they love.
Our mission is to inspire greatness in our audience, so they can free themselves from the mundane and live the life they are meant to live.
How We Do This:
We bring together powerful guests who have overcome unexpected challenges and triumphed over them. Guests share their powerful stories of transformation and empower our audience to do the same.