Voices of Courage, November 25, 2018
Today we discuss the myths and cutting-edge wisdom around holistic dentistry and the truth about root canals.
Dr. Carey O’Rielly joins me today to talk about how a health crisis brought him to the hospital with chest pains at age 33 and led him to begin his lifelong learning as a holistic dentist. He shares the four key elements of holistic dentistry that are important for health, the truth about root canals, and what we can do to prevent dental problems.
Dr. O’Rielly’s wife, Victoria O’Rielly, also joins us to share some of her extensive knowledge of holistic dentistry care. She shares how this has given her a unique perspective on health and how they run their integrative dentistry practice.
- What led Dr. Carey O’Rielly into transitioning into holistic dentistry
- Why holistic dentistry is so important and how it compares to traditional dentistry
- The four key elements of holistic dentistry that are important for our health
- Some of the most common myths surrounding holistic dentistry
- The truth about root canals and how they can be performed holistically
- How tooth decay can impact other parts of the body including vital organs
- Why an imbalanced bite can lead to headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- How dentistry, gut health, and inflammation are often times interrelated
- The connection between dentistry, gut health, and issues with inflammation
- What can be done at home to protect our health and prevent dental problems
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success