Today we discuss the courage to overcome great challenges and change what’s not working.
We’re all here learning, growing, evolving, and trying to understand who we are. Within all of us is a force that can heal the mind, body, and spirit if we start to acknowledge and understand what needs to change in our lives. As we start to look at these things, we start to make room for healing to occur.
If you want to heal whatever ails you, then approach healing as a quest. Think about the multitude of solutions and possibilities that you have at your fingertips. It takes commitment, determination, and consistent efforts to recover from whatever you’re dealing with, whether it’s mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually.
My guest, Dr. David Epstein, is the co-founder and medical director of MVP Pediatric and Urgent Care in Tarzana, CA. He joins us today to share his insight on misinformation about vaccines and why patient-physician relationships and treatment in the pediatric ICU should be approached differently than adult care.
- The healing force we all have within ourselves that can heal the mind, body, and spirit
- Why treatment and patient relationships in the pediatric ICU should differ from adult care
- Viewing vaccines from a pediatric ICU perspective and the misinformation about vaccines
- The research and surveillance systems that go into vaccines administration and safety
- Shifting the lens from a pediatric ICU to servicing the community on the front lines
- Tried-and-true strategies for changing the things that are not working in our lives
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success