Voices of Courage, 18/11/2018
Today we discuss how to have and maintain amazing communication in both your personal life and business.
We’re communicating all of the time, whether it’s with our selves, our family, friends, partners, community members, or co-workers. But if you think about it, we are not always being our real, authentic, and true selves. We’re run by fears, sometimes resentment or anger, and many other contributing factors within the subconscious mind.
So I want to ask you a question because this is a really important subject. What has ineffective communication cost you? When I look back over my own life, I know that ineffective communication has cost me friends, business partners, and even relationships with family members at certain points in time. These painful experiences could have been avoided altogether if it were for the use of effective communication.
My first guest, Jill Fishman, is a leading expert in communication and connection and is the founder and president of Integrative Corporate Solutions. She specializes in diving deep into corporations and finding out how they can prioritize, fine tune, and build a program that works for both their company and all of their employees. Jill shares great insight on how to become more effective with communicating in the workplace and covers some of the biggest challenges that companies are struggling with today.
My second guest, Arvee Robinson, is The Master Speaker Trainer, an international speaker, and an author of the book Speak Up Get Clients. She teaches business owners and entrepreneurs how to get over their fears and use public speaking as a marketing strategy to attract more clients and make a difference. Arvee shares why business owners should be speakers, the qualities that make up an effective speaker, and the effective system that people can follow to become confident on stage.
- Uncomplicating the complicated ways that many of us communicate
- The major costs and devastating impacts of ineffective communication
- 7 keys to becoming a more effective communicator in all areas of life
- Some of the biggest challenges that companies struggle with today
- How depression can contribute to a significant loss in productivity
- The massive loss that companies experience from high turnover rates
- How to overcome the obstacles of change in a corporate environment
- Why business owners should be trained to perform as effective speakers
- The essential qualities of a powerful speaker that can move others and sell
- The system that skyrockets a speakers confidence and builds rapport
- 3 speeches that every business person needs to have to attract more clients
- The importance of storytelling in a speech and how to use them to sell
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success