Words Women and Wisdom Show
Born an enterprising, forward-thinking and original "Avant-Garde" female, I believe in living a mission-inspired and purposeful life!
I am passionate about inspiring women to live into their potential and elevate their confidence, especially visionary female leaders who are looking to scale up their business venture. My work is primarily with Founders, Leaders and professionals (6-figure+), and mission-inspired businesses or social enterprise groups, those who empower other women are especially exciting to work with. After serving on Boards, and as a corporate VP and Director, with 8 start-up experiences - evolution and constant expansion are keys to life being interesting and purposeful.
My expertise is with:
* Women's Growth
* Confident Conversations
* Knowledge sharing through speaking, writing, radio, coaching, mentorship and women's resource groups.
Teaching women to Flourish in business is a passion. I am a Speaker, Author, Coach, and Mentorship Chair, with my book “Words, Women and Wisdom: The Modern Art of Confident Conversations” coming soon (anticipated release - summer 2018), and host for the Words, Women and Wisdom Show (BBS Radio) to elevate confident living. When women elevate their confidence, are heard and valued, they make more impact, have more fun and greater success in business! Professionally I am a Certified Executive Coach, Chartered HR Professional and Reiki Practitioner, Certified in Emotional Intelligence - on the team for the Coaches Business School.
Where POSSIBILITY, PURPOSE & CONSCIOUSNESS meet, we Flourish!
Are you ready to elevate your confidence - you're in the right place...
Guest, Serena Bufalino
Serena Bufalino is a force of nature. She is rooted in service to others and hauls herself over every obstacle using the pitons of hard work, dedication, and determination. What began as a career as a teacher under the Section 23 program with Toronto’s at-risk youth, has evolved into a lifetime of service work empowering and inspiring people across the globe. Serena has taught in detention centres, mental health hospitals, and group homes.
In 2011, the Haiti School Building Project was born, when her Section 23 students, insisted “Miss B, you say we can do anything, so let’s build a school.” In partnership with John Callaghan of Third World Awareness over $100,000 was fundraised and a school in Canaan, Haiti for one hundred students was constructed.
Today, Serena, alongside a group of global movers and shakers, runs Help Heal Humanity and intends to change the world one “yes” at a time. Serena holds a BA from McMaster University
- 2015 winner of the McMaster University Alumni Arch Award.
- 2017 Excellence Award for Teaching from the Toronto District School Board.
- Nominated as one of the top 100 teachers in Canada by the Toronto Star and won an honourable mention in 2015 and 2016.
- Ranked third overall in Toronto for putting in more community service and hours than any other volunteer in the GTA.
- Won the Ontario Heart award in 2015 for displaying courage and strength in working with at risk populations and caregiving for those most in need.
- Nominated one of Toronto’s Best Influencers by Elle Magazine
Serena Bufalino (facebook)
Help Heal Humanity (linked in)
Serena Bufalino (linkedin)