Zone In Nutrition and Exercise, November 29, 2013
Zone In! Nutrition and Exercise - show 17 with Steven D. Lewis and Special guest Keith, on BBS Radio!
I am a former Chicago Area gym owner. Prior to owning a gym, I participated in high school and college sports, primarily football. I have acted as a Professional Fitness Consultant for the fitness industry and individuals for the past 30 years giving exercise and nutritional advice.
- Basic knowledge for nutrition and exercise
- Calories, what they are and how much do you need
- Your Metabolic Rate
- The Glycemic Index of foods
- Easy Methods for determining your body-fat percentage
- Losing fat and keeping it off
- The Growth Hormone Response
- A basic look at the endocrine system
- Aerobic and Anaerobic exercises
- Basic training principles
- Strength Training
- Bodybuilding Training (muscle tone)
- Weight training and your hormones