Transition Radio Show, October 23, 2017
Today we discuss the truth about transitions and how to make them more smooth and positive.
Our guest, Tim C Star, joins us to share how to have a more positive and productive mindset.
- The love-hate relationship we often have with change
- Acknowledging the things that aren’t working
- Bringing core issues to the surface to make a change
- Why we often accept the unacceptable
- Going within to find a solution instead of pointing fingers
- How to deal with life and change in a positive way
- How to raise your energy and use it in a powerful way
- The choices we’re faced with when it comes to change
- Why many people have negative perspectives about themselves and others
- How fear is programmed into us and forms our initial reactions
- The importance of putting yourself first without feeling guilty
- How you can talk yourself into feeling better physically
- The law of attraction and how it helps to create opportunities and solutions
- Recognizing your personal responsibility for where you are and where you want to be
- Getting input from different sources to help change your mindset
- Removing yourself from a victim or fear mentality
- Why so many people end up unhappy in their careers and lives
- Accepting lessons from guilt, but not letting it control your life
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.