Transition Radio Show, April 18, 2017
Welcome to the new Transition Radio!
This episode is the exciting premiere of Transition Radio featuring Transition Coaches and Best-Selling Authors, Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster. Throughout this show, we will explore strategies to navigate changes in health, relationships, money, career, and more! You will get the information and tools to make your life smoother, easier, and more productive.
- Current Events – The fear of the unknown and what is going to happen down the road
- Dealing with politics and war – Addressing fear and what you have control over in life
- How to overcome challenges and become empowered
- Increasing awareness of what you choose to think about and focus on
- How to ask the right questions to attract what you want in your life
- Affirmations and why they don’t always work
- The Alternative Way – New ways to heal old injuries
- The many benefits of practicing meditation
- How To Get What You Want – Success habits that actually work!
- For more information or to book a session with Paula, or (626)-864-0756
- Paula’s book: Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?
- For more information or to book a session with Ken, or (760)-703-9365
- Ken’s book: Ask and You Will Succeed
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.