Transition Radio Show, July 11, 2017
Today we talk about writing a book to transition your life.
Our first guest, Melissa Dawn, is a recent first-time author that talks about her new book which describes how she transformed failure into a fabulous, happy life and business. Our other guests for today’s show, Bill and Gayle Gladstone, share information today about digital printing and book publishing.
- Writing books to bring about change or help others
- What motivated Paula and Ken to write their first books
- The importance of sharing your story
- Melissa’s 5 steps to help attract a soulmate
- What’s new in publishing and how it has changed
- The advantages of using a digital press company
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton – Why it’s important to have a properly funded trust, and more!
- Pre-order Melissa Dawn’s book and receive an added bonus worth $250: I Attract What I Am: Transform Failure Into An Orgasmically Joyful Life & Business
- For more information about “Ancient Mysteries Revealed” Cruise
Seminar-at-Sea, visit: DivineTravels.com or call (760)-230-5624
- Submit your book proposal to Waterfront Digital Press’ publishing program, or get help with marketing your book. Visit: WaterfrontDigitalPress
- Visit: https://www.sextonadvisorygroup.com or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611 For your financial services
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.