Voices of Courage, 13/05/2018
Today we discuss how to use courage to clean up the clutter in your life, whether it be in your home, office, friendships, body, or mind.
In this episode, special guests Gina Ruby and Andrew Marr share insight on becoming clutter-free, learning how to have a healthy and energetic body for life, and several fun ways to infuse healthy habits into your life.
- Why clutter stays in people’s lives even when they intend to remove it
- How cluttered environments and cluttered relationships suck up our energy
- The mindset that keeps people stuck and heavily attached to things in their lives
- Outweighing what disempowers you over what empowers you
- Releasing beliefs, choices, and actions of the past to get in touch with our purpose
- How to identify the stress stoppers that keep us from moving forward in life
- The 3 most important things we can do to clean up our limiting beliefs
- Creating accountability and having an accountability partner to keep us on track
- The 4 box system for clearing away the clutter – Move it, trash it, give it, store it!
- Emotional eating and how we can shift from this unhealthy mindset
- Auditing the people in your life and creating your tribe
- How to take the next step to get in shape and feel good about your body
- Fun ways to infuse new, healthy habits into your life
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success