Radio Toni and The Soul of Business, 06/07/2021
Radio Toni and The Soul of Business with Damian Papworth and co-host Toni Lontis
This is a new series of co hosted shows with entrepreneur and businessman Damian Papworth. We are going to be talking about a new way of doing business and as Damian says “we want to change the world”. Before I introduce you to Damian here’s what you need to know:
Soulpreneurs all have a craft, a gift that when we share, we make the world a better place.
Damian Papworth’s craft is business. This became obvious as he transitioned from corporate to business in 2000 and had quickly built and sold 2 businesses within his first couple of years!
Now on his third business, another business he created from an idea born out of a sense of purpose, Damian found himself enjoying a business grown to ten times the size of the second. Damian was really enjoying, he was in the “flow” of the businss, contributing to the community, his life in balance, and it's amazing.
So, this sparked an idea, after 20 years of "school of hard knocks" business wisdom, of amplified success, of seeing what works and what doesn't, Damian decided he wanted to share all that knowledge with others.
Why? Well, like you, Damian wants to make the world a better place. And the best way he can do this is to support people like you, people with a gift, a passion, a purpose.
So if you are sitting in your purpose, wanting to change the world through grassroots service, but need some support working through the business side of things, Damians is here to support you, via The Soul of Business.
Damian is looking forward to meeting you here each week for the next 6 weeks of sharing from real life business experiences.
I want to start today with Damians favourite quote:
"The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind."- David Orr
Welcome to the show Damian, we are delighted to have you here with us and excited about what the next 5 shows have to offer the audience.
1. So Damian, you are a successful entrepreneur and business owner but you started life in the corporate arena. What helped you make that original jump from corporate to business?
2. Can you tell the audience about that first foray into business, what was the business and what happened?
3. The next question is about the time and situation where you faced bankruptcy and survived…what was that time like for you?
4. What did you learn out of the time?
5. What was the amazing result from that time and what was business was “born” from that time?
6. Just one question about Globital – What is this business and how did its success lead to The Soul of Business?
7. Lets talk about the special story around the concept of The Soul of Business and flute playing.
8. What is The Soul of Business, besides the title of our new show?
9. Why do we struggle to put together the business pieces of together?
10. You describe being in business as a journey, why?
11. What’s the inspiration behind The Soul of Business? (You want to work with the healers, restorers, storytellers, artists and musicians, believing that if the successful people of the world comprised of these types of people, the world would be a better place.)
12. The next 5 weeks will be focused on The Soul of Business and aligning your passion and purpose with business success what are we talking about next week, Damian?
Thankyou, don’t forget to tune in next week for the next show in the series.
Damian’ links and connections
Links for Jenn and Pao
https://radiotoni.com/ and https://tonilontis.com/ and https://bbsradio.com/radiotoni
LinkedIn business page https://www.linkedin.com/company/toni-lontis-enterprises/
Electronic form to be a business guest https://form.jotform.com/210057095457860
Links to co-hosted shows:
Book a call or zoom with Toni - https://calendly.com/tonislontis
The Soulpreneur's Business Training Mentorship
That will help you impact more people's lives than you thought possible by creating full alignment and connection between your soul gifts and the business parts of your craft.
By The end of this Program
- You'll be so aligned with your business you will not be able to feel where your craft ends and the business starts. It will all feel like part of your wonderful creation, your gift.
- You'll understand how the energetic flows of business work, how similar the flow looks to karma, and in so doing, gradually grow beyond limiting stories you may carry about the value of your craft.
- You'll have an intimate awareness of your own time, and tools to ensure the way you spend your time is always aligned with your vision and also, protects your passion and energy.
- You'll have the business wisdom to be able to attract your tribe at will, fully in control of attracting those you want to serve, in control of how your business grows.
- You'll have a system for getting help in your business when you need it. And more, for ensuring the help you find is in support of your journey, rather than undermining the essence of your creation with their baggage.
- You'll likely have doubled your impact and income (this is the benchmark most of our seekers achieve).
The Soul of Business Seeker Is Perfect For You If:
- You have a craft you are so passionate about you want to share it with the world.(Even (especially) if this leads you to second-guessing yourself often)
- When you do your thing, you are authentically in service to your tribe
- You may have just started, or be about to launch
- This may be a "side-hustle" for you at the moment but you know it needs to be more
- You've been in business for a while but feel you've missed the fundamentals and need them in place before you go "next level"
- You work well in group mentoring and are NOT looking for 1 on 1 coaching
- You are willing and open to growing as a person and professional
- You would love to both contribute to and benefit from a community of other soulpreneurs on the same journey
If you've read this far, you owe it to yourself to start your Soul of Business Journey today!
You are probably here because you are well on the journey of mastering your craft and now want to positively impact peoples lives, make real change.
But something is getting in the way, and that's the thing called business. The reason this thing business is getting in the way is that business too is a craft that needs to be mastered.
So your choices are to either start a journey of mastering the craft of business, something that has taken me decades, or get some help.
And The Soul of Business is just that.
It is me, gifting you the craft of business in easy to implement weekly steps so you can just get to helping the people who need your help.
The Soul of Business is literally two decades of business wisdom gift wrapped for you, so together we can change the world.