Radio Toni and The Soul of Business, July 20, 2021
Radio Toni and The Soul of Business with Damian Papworth and co-host Toni Lontis
This is the second in our series of co hosted shows with entrepreneur and businessman Damian Papworth. We are going to be talking about a new way of doing business and as Damian says “we want to change the world”. Before I introduce you to Damian here’s what you need to know:
Soulpreneurs all have a craft, a gift that when we share, we make the world a better place.
Damian Papworth’s craft is business. This became obvious as he transitioned from corporate to business in 2000 and had quickly built and sold 2 businesses within his first couple of years!
Now on his third business, another business he created from an idea born out of a sense of purpose, Damian found himself enjoying a business grown to ten times the size of the second. Damian was really enjoying, he was in the “flow” of the businss, contributing to the community, his life in balance, and it's amazing.
So, this sparked an idea, after 20 years of "school of hard knocks" business wisdom, of amplified success, of seeing what works and what doesn't, Damian decided he wanted to share all that knowledge with others.
Why? Well, like you, Damian wants to make the world a better place. And the best way he can do this is to support people like you, people with a gift, a passion, a purpose.
So if you are sitting in your purpose, wanting to change the world through grassroots service, but need some support working through the business side of things, Damians is here to support you, via The Soul of Business.
Damian is looking forward to meeting you here each week for the next 6 weeks of sharing from real life business experiences.
Welcome back to the show Damian, we are delighted to have you here with us and excited about what the next 3 shows have to offer the audience.
Today we want to talk about The Universal Laws which I love talking about, but this show I want to let Damian align some of those laws to business and why that’s important. There are generally considered 12 Universal Laws and they are, very briefly:
1. Law of divine oneness - This law states that we are all connected through creation. Every single atom inside of you is connected in some way, shape, or form to the rest of the universe you move through.
2. Law of vibration - Everything in the universe has a frequency and a vibration.
3. Law of correspondence - our lives are created by the subconscious patterns we repeat every single day, and these patterns either serve us or hold us back.
4. Law of attraction - This is the law of vibration in action, it is a mirror of our self-worth and mind-set.
5. Law of inspired action - is about taking action in order to bring what you want into our lives.
6. Law of perpetual transmutation of energy - even the smallest action can have a profound effect.
7. Law of cause and effect - The law of cause and effect, also known as the law of karma.
8. Law of compensation - law of compensation is about reaping what you sow.
9. Law of relativity - Nothing and no one is inherently good or bad
10. Law of polarity - Everything has a polar opposite: If there’s an up, there’s a down
11. Law of perpetual motion - everything is forever changing
12. The law of giving and receiving - operate within all of us, and in order to create flow, they need to be in balance.
Damian why is it important for you to integrate these universal laws in The Soul of Business?
1. Firstly, lets start with the most popular of all the Laws and the one that most of us are familiar with…The Law of Attraction – What’s the idea behind the Law of Attraction, what does it speak about and what has been your experience with the law of attraction?
2. The Law of inspired action – Damian you are an action taker what is inspired action and how is it sustainable?
3. Next, we want to talk about the Law of Vibration and how we match our vibration with what we want in life and business. How does this law work Damian?
4. Damian The Law of Oneness is about humanity being all one, the idea that what we do to others we do to ourselves. How does this law impact our lives?
5. Law of cause and effect is often referred to as the Karmic law – what you sow you reap. How does this law relate to business? Why do you use the analogy of Kale seeds?
6. According to the Law of perpetual transmutation of energy nothing is static. You link this to marketing, why is that Damian? Tell us about Simon?
7. Law of compensation – so this has been a really big one for me this year and this law relates to receiving! Im so good at giving but I needed to work on receiving. Tell us about the law of compensation and why it’s a cycle of energy?
8. Law of relativity is all about challenges. How does our perspective relate to this law?
Damian what are we talking about next week? The Soul of Business Framework
Law of Attraction – ability to attract what we focus on, thoughts + action = attraction, its all energy, speaks to self value, pricing example, quantum physics, power of the mind, positivity breeds positivity, visualization.
Law of inspired action – Do something, take action, ground it in reality, mediate, Alchemy topic, challenge with inspiration, habits.
Law of Vibration – living life as we want it, self doubt, imposter syndrome and its low vibration, , vision is everything, language, structures, stories,
The Law of Oneness - This is abundance or scarcity, Competition = scarcity, How we see others? Comrades or competitors, Tall poppy last week
Law of cause and effect - Vision. How strong. What are you prepared to let go of Legacy. Or just a now thing? If we aren't seeding the ultimate will it happen? My Kale seeds Principles... Values... Until they cost you money
Law of perpetual transmutation of energy - Nothing is static. Everything moves and changes. Can literally create of of thin air, Intention and surrender, My Simon story
Law of compensation - love this, To receive, we need to give, freely and without expectation. Expectation and no appreciation is blockage, Anything we do/tell ourselves that gets in the way becomes a block, For us, this is mostly to do with our relationship with receiving, Energy flows, it is not a store, it needs to move I'm not worth that. They can't afford that. How can we give to our potential if we never receive?
Law of relativity Challenges. The degree is relative and up to our perspective. Look for the gold on the other side, So much to gain from every experience, Nothing ever wasted Perspective - falling asleep at netball, getting home irritated by kids outside and reflected 100% perspective at all times
Thank you, don’t forget to tune in next week for the next show in the series.
Damian’ links and connections
Links for Jenn and Pao
https://radiotoni.com/ and https://tonilontis.com/ and https://bbsradio.com/radiotoni
LinkedIn business page https://www.linkedin.com/company/toni-lontis-enterprises/
Electronic form to be a business guest https://form.jotform.com/210057095457860
Links to co-hosted shows:
Book a call or zoom with Toni - https://calendly.com/tonislontis
Radio Toni and The Soul of Business
The Soulpreneur's Business Training Mentorship
That will help you impact more people's lives than you thought possible by creating full alignment and connection between your soul gifts and the business parts of your craft.
By The end of this Program
- You'll be so aligned with your business you will not be able to feel where your craft ends and the business starts. It will all feel like part of your wonderful creation, your gift.
- You'll understand how the energetic flows of business work, how similar the flow looks to karma, and in so doing, gradually grow beyond limiting stories you may carry about the value of your craft.
- You'll have an intimate awareness of your own time, and tools to ensure the way you spend your time is always aligned with your vision and also, protects your passion and energy.
- You'll have the business wisdom to be able to attract your tribe at will, fully in control of attracting those you want to serve, in control of how your business grows.
- You'll have a system for getting help in your business when you need it. And more, for ensuring the help you find is in support of your journey, rather than undermining the essence of your creation with their baggage.
- You'll likely have doubled your impact and income (this is the benchmark most of our seekers achieve).
The Soul of Business Seeker Is Perfect For You If:
- You have a craft you are so passionate about you want to share it with the world.(Even (especially) if this leads you to second-guessing yourself often)
- When you do your thing, you are authentically in service to your tribe
- You may have just started, or be about to launch
- This may be a "side-hustle" for you at the moment but you know it needs to be more
- You've been in business for a while but feel you've missed the fundamentals and need them in place before you go "next level"
- You work well in group mentoring and are NOT looking for 1 on 1 coaching
- You are willing and open to growing as a person and professional
- You would love to both contribute to and benefit from a community of other soulpreneurs on the same journey
If you've read this far, you owe it to yourself to start your Soul of Business Journey today!
You are probably here because you are well on the journey of mastering your craft and now want to positively impact peoples lives, make real change.
But something is getting in the way, and that's the thing called business. The reason this thing business is getting in the way is that business too is a craft that needs to be mastered.
So your choices are to either start a journey of mastering the craft of business, something that has taken me decades, or get some help.
And The Soul of Business is just that.
It is me, gifting you the craft of business in easy to implement weekly steps so you can just get to helping the people who need your help.
The Soul of Business is literally two decades of business wisdom gift wrapped for you, so together we can change the world.