Transition Radio Show, January 8, 2018
Today we discuss harnessing your entrepreneurial ADD to kick your business off to an amazing start this year!
Our guest, Dr. Elisa Magill, talks about empowering entrepreneurs to manage workplace relationships, everyday distractions, and build the mindset for optimal growth and productivity.
Elisa has spent decades studying the brain and individual differences, looking for ways to help people reach their true potential and energize their brain, body, and business… living life by design versus default!
- Success habits that will make a difference in your life
- Taking action to ensure an abundance of success over busyness
- What is Entrepreneurial ADD? How to recognize and acknowledge it?
- Delegating responsibilities to others to maximize your strengths
- Tapping into your emotions - EQ (emotional intelligence) versus IQ
- The Intentional Brain Flow Formula
- What to do when you're feeling uninspired and unequipped
- Courage and how you can bring it into the new year
- Clearing self-sabotaging beliefs from our subconscious mind
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.