Happiness Hangout, March 7, 2018
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters will be chatting with Jennie Lee, a certified yoga therapist who has spent two decades coaching people in the healing tradition of classical yoga meditation. Using the practices she writes about in Breathing Love & her debut, award winning book True Yoga, Jennie helps people overcome grief, depression, anxiety, and stress as well as create lives filled with greater joy.
Guest, Jennie Lee
Jennie Lee (Hawaii) is a certified yoga therapist who has spent two decades coaching people in the healing tradition of classical yoga meditation. Using the practices she writes about in Breathing Love & her debut, award winning book True Yoga, Jennie helps people overcome grief, depression, anxiety, and stress as well as create lives filled with greater joy. Jennie’s writing has also been featured on dozens of wellness blogs and in magazines including the Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, Yoga Digest, and Yogi Times. She counsels via phone or Skype internationally and from her home studio on the island of O’ahu.
Key Points about Jennie Lee:
- 20 years practicing and teaching Yoga
- Coaches a wide demographic of clients, ages 6–94, including Celebrities, CEOs, Doctors, Writers, Psychologists, Lawyers, Financial Analysts, Educators, Actors, Military Officers & Veterans and more
- Specializes in counseling for anxiety, depression, grief, stress and relationship issues
- Therapy model is a combination of: Classical Yoga philosophy and practice, Somatic and Process Therapy, Spiritual Psychology, Traditional Psychology, and Core Energetics
- Leads workshops, educational lectures, corporate presentations, and retreats worldwide
- Certified Yoga Therapist – C-IAYT International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Registered Yoga Teacher – RYT 500 Yoga Alliance (Note: The yoga therapy components of my teaching are based on my C-IAYT credential not derived from my status as an RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.)
- 20 years as a professional film, television and stage actor & member of Screen Actor’s Guild
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.