Happiness Hangout, February 7, 2018
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters discusses how to be happier by using gratitude, healthy self-talk and higher self-esteem in order to bring more love into your life. The more love you put out, the more that comes in. Hear real-life stories, get resources and explore easy to use tools as we have a fun, enlightening time!
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.