Happiness Hangout, 09/08/2017
Excited to be discussing my new book- Getting Married at Last-My Journey from Hopelessness to Happiness.
I will be having an entertaining discussion with three friends, all in different relationship situations. We will talk through how their partners fit into their lives, challenges and how they make life work. We will also chat about being single, married, divorced and everything in between. Don;t miss this lively banter between four fun-loving women who will bring their own stories and thoughts about having great loving partnerships.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.