Transition Radio Show, 02/10/2017
Today we discuss some of the steps you can take to increase your dream power and take your life to a whole new level.
Our guest, Debbi Dachinger, shares the most important ingredient for changing your life, and why it's so important to dare to dream!
- Some steps that you can take to increase your dream power and take your life to a whole new level
- Addressing your doubts and fears
- The freedom that comes with the courage to start over
- How people have dreams but don't work to make them come true
- The most important ingredient for making dreams a reality
- What separates the dream achievers from the wishful thinkers
- The importance of having a strategy
- Reverse engineering your dreams
- Getting over the voices inside your head
- Setting rewards for yourself and taking baby steps
- Having a success cycle vs. a failure cycle
- How transitions can lead to new opportunity
- Following your intuition and staying on course
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
DEBBI DACHINGER is a Media Personality and an expert in living a daring life and media. She is a sought after consultant who provides media makeovers for global messengers. Debbi’s work includes: Stage Speaking, Live Stream Event Host, Red Carpet Correspondent and Celebrity Interviews, Success and Media Interviews, Coaching, Consulting, Bestselling Book Programs for Authors, Media Training, and Award-Winning Radio and TV Hosting. Her talk radio show, “DARE TO DREAM” is syndicated on 66 stations. Debbi runs My Bestseller Book Program a guaranteed service for authors books to become international bestsellers. She is the Media Mastery Radio mentor (mediamasteryradio.com) which accelerates media interviews, PR packaging and messaging skills for clients who become successful leaders by using media with great business results. Awards: Editor’s Pick Featured Intriguing Creator, Broadcasting Industry Lifetime Achievement Award, the Who’s Who Hall of Fame for Entertainment induction, awarded Successful Achievements from Voices of Women Worldwide, and recipient of Heart and Spirit Award from the Evolutionary Business Council. She is a certified coach, and a three-time international bestselling author.
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.