Voices of Courage, September 9, 2018
Today we discuss the courage to revolutionize leadership, lead change successfully in any organization, and take your business image to a completely new level.
My first guest, Jennifer Campbell, is a Senior Change & Transformation Manager, Leadership & Organization Development Professional, and Executive & Relationship Systems Coach. She shares the rules that every leader should follow to make change a success, and provides insight into how to develop managers and leaders for the next generation.
My second guest, Ann Landstrom, is a professional photographer with over 20 years of experience and countless award-winning images that she’s captured through her lens. She shares her experience with helping people understand their brand, shine in photographs, and take their life and business to a whole new level.
- How corporate America has changed over the years and where it stands today
- Why most companies that remain hierarchical-based versus flat-based won’t survive
- What we need to know to empower ourselves as impactful leaders
- Two important questions to ask a potential employee to maintain a values-based organization
- How replacing the concept of a “team” with a “tribe” can significantly minimize turnover rates
- What’s wrong with our current leadership and change management practices
- The key benefits of systemic leadership and why it’s essential for leaders today
- What we can do to ensure that our organization lives longer and actually lasts
- The three key things that need to happen to leverage the benefits of systemic leadership
- How to break the bounds of corporate culture in an organization
- Increasing your image as a business consultant, entrepreneur, or business owner
- Why the “inner game” of business is what creates the most success
- Practicing the presence of peace in our lives and ascending our thinking
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success