Voices of Courage, August 5, 2018
Today we discuss how to ignite our power, purpose, and passion so that we can reach our highest potential in life.
How do we get “unstuck” in all areas of our lives? The simple answer is, we have to do the work! My two guests today share exactly what that work is and how doing it can change everything!
Seasoned Marriage and Family Therapist, Relationship Coach, and Author, Kristine Grant, shares her powerful expertise in writing inspired letters from the heart that will transition your relationships with anyone and everyone.
Relationship Coach, Reiki Master, and Yoga Instructor, Caroline Andrews, shares valuable insight on how to transition your life by being more present with yourself and tuning into your sensuality, purpose, and passion.
- What often keeps people stuck and not reaching their full potential
- Asking what versus how questions to get the answers we’re looking for
- Transitioning out of the bad habits that are limiting our success
- Getting stuck in emotional reactivity and living from past experiences
- The most powerful way to connect with someone through a written letter
- Tuning into our own sensuality, purpose, power, and passion
- Connecting with our own selves and being more in the present
- How women can get out of their heads and into their bodies
- Ways that women can get in touch with their pleasure centers to transcend their life
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Voices of Courage
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success