Voices of Courage, August 12, 2018
Today we discuss the life-changing awareness, purpose, and power that comes from forgiveness.
The ability to forgive deeply allows us to live more balanced lives and become liberated from energetic blocks and wounds from the past. We have the power within us to change everything, but first, we have to change our minds and how we see things.
My guest, Azim Khamisa, shares his inspirational journey and message of forgiveness, peace, and hope. Following the loss of his only son, Tariq, due to a senseless, gang-related murder, Azim chose the path of forgiveness and compassion rather than revenge and bitterness.
He shares his 3-step process of forgiveness, as well as a process for redemption that sets people free to enjoy a life full of richness and meaning.
- Symptoms that often stem from a lack of forgiveness and how they impact us
- The 6 critical areas of forgiveness that need to be considered
- Thinking about forgiveness differently and addressing underlying issues
- Letting go of the weakness that’s residing in our mind, body, and soul
- The necessary steps to forgiving yourself and forgiving others
- Letting go of resentment, anger, guilt, and other negative emotions
- Why forgiveness is absolutely essential for us to manifest our goals
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success