Voices of Courage, May 14, 2019
Today we discuss opening our minds to new ways of thinking and exploring altered states of consciousness.
When you can alter your consciousness you can increase your happiness and open up to new channels of wealth, health, and have generally better success in all areas of your life.
It does take courage to explore consciousness though because to get out of your current thinking and thus your current circumstances, you must be willing to explore new ideas, concepts, and principles.
My first guest, Lynne McTaggart, is an international best-selling author that's spent many years exploring the nature of human thought and intention and their relationship to health and wellness. She joins me today to discuss the miraculous effects of small groups of people sharing an intention and the healing power of altruism.
My second guest, Reverend Christian Sorensen, is the eminent spiritual leader of the Seaside Center for Spiritual Living and a past president and community spiritual leader of the United Church of Religious Science. He joins me today to share how stillness and presence allow us to be receptive in order to step into higher states of consciousness.
- Altering our consciousness to increase our happiness and success in our lives
- The power of small-group intention and the miraculous healing power of altruism
- Benefits that group participants experienced after sending out shared prayerful intentions
- Exploring altered states of consciousness and living our lives "from the mountain top"
- Stepping into the force, power, and presence that's within us to change our lives
- Why stillness and presence are critical for stepping into higher states of consciousness
- How the energy field, setting intentions, and the power of intuition all tie in together
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Voices of Courage
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success