Today we discuss how to create a new identity of lasting success using a program called Spiral Dynamics.
Special guest, Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan, joins us to share her expertise in unraveling the people side of organizational problems along with the cutting edge components of building high performance, collaboration, and trust that enables both leaders and teams to become change ready.
- Identifying the missing links to creating lasting success
- The concept of slowing down to succeed
- What the Spiral Dynamics brand stands for
- Understanding our interdependent selves in a larger, interdependent, connected world
- Why more than half of the employees in U.S. companies are disengaged
- Why companies spend billions of dollars on leadership training, coaching, and consulting that doesn’t work
- How to evoke the very best out of the people we are with every day
- What “People Blindness” is and how it’s undermining leadership performance
- How to build high performing teams and individuals through collaboration and trust
- How to get companies to make their values part of their culture
- What it takes to be a visionary leader and truly transform an organization
- Why a larger percentage of the population doesn’t trust companies
- Transforming how we see, deal, and work with one another
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success